2/9/12

So Long, Our Beloved Sister











Leah Padernal Adorio
January 8, 1952 - February 10, 2012

Beloved Forever.








Our dearest loving and most beloved sister, Leah passed away peacefully on February 10,2011 after a brave battle with lung cancer. My sisters and my brothers were at her bedside.

Thank you to our relatives and friends for your help and support. Thank you to her oncologist, who was her former high school student at the Philippine Science High School for her loving service and care. Thank you to her former students at the Philippine Science High School, her law partner Atty. Juanito King, my sisterfriend Bella Sinclair, my sister's high school classmates, and to everyone who offered kindness, support and prayers. Thank you to her private registered nurses' tender loving care, for making our sister's last few months comfortable at home and at the hospital.

Our sister was a beloved mathematics teacher and later a brilliant lawyer who championed justice especially for those with the least representation. Many years ago I told my sister to stop offering her services for free. She replied, "I owe it to the people for sending me to law school. The poor deserved justice too." Through her, they had the best representation. She was tenacious in her quest for justice. The world is a better place because she was here. Thank you Inday Leah. We love you. You are in our hearts and minds forever. So long. Tsup!