7/4/12

Giardia Lamblia





In 1681, Antoine van Leeuwenhoek, the inventor of the microscope, first discovered Giardia lamblia in his own stool. *




Giardia lamblia. Pigment ink on 6"x6" White Bristol Board. Inverse colors.
*Mank TG, Diagnostic advantages and therapeutic options for giardiasis. Expert Opin Investig Drugs. 2001 Aug;10(8):1513-9.




Dear friends and visitors: Thank you for your visit. I enjoy blogging. I have been doing so since 2006! I have met many wonderful and interesting people through here, some have passed away from this world. Blogging has definitely enriched my life. My visits to your blog entertained and inspired me to paint and draw. I hope that your visits to my blog has done the same. Starting today, the comment option will be deactivated. I have not made up my mind if I will make this permanent. I am experimenting. I will continue to paint and draw, post and may even participate in Illustration Friday. As for this series, I will continue to post completed works here and on Facebook. The finished series will be avilable on my Sunday Painter blog. If you are  intent on giving me a piece of your mind :) or just want to say "hi," I have a Facebook page which I started two years ago but just now started using regularly. I am also on Behance. Take good care. Keep cool. See you around! Tsup!








Follow C.P.Adorio on Facebook