2/23/12

Colors





Man! We need some color here!!!
I think you'd like that.


On second note,
Black looks good.

I know,
You prefer white.

So do I.
Black looks so...formal.

Black.
Bleak.

Yes, I am just playing.
I know you'd like that.

Let me dream of you.
Please.

I don't know if you know this.
But you have a lot of colors.

Yes.
Lots of colors.

Almost gemlike.
Yes. You are a gem.

Lynette says
We need to work for our own colors.

I miss you
Terribly.

I love you.
So.





























































































































8 comments:

Bella Sinclair said...

I don't dream of him often. That makes me sad too.

I bet you are all full of colors.
Technicolors.

I like the black too. It's like been in a cocoon.

Tsup

brandi said...

~black and white are of my favorites...many say they are not a color but to me they are...i struggle with "color" and find much comfort in the contrast of dark and light...a warm gentle breeze filled with soothing shades and brightly colored dreams to fill your spirit this day...if white was of her choice...maybe she is one of the big fluffy bright white clouds lingering above protecting your from the rain...be well my dear friend...much love light and blessings~

barbara said...

Almost two years have passed and I still can't dream of my father.
A big hug, Ces.

Shirley said...

Thank you for your visit Ces..I've been away with my family. I'm hopeful you are now with your viking and epsilons! I can relate so very well to this...sometimes the darkness is unbearable..but thankfully the love brings back the colors and memories and smiles. A big hug! Tsup!

k.h.whitaker said...

I love the blackness. It's the thing that envelopes me and lets me think. I miss you Ces. (((Hugs)))


TSUP!!!

Elisabeth said...

But black is for mourning and loss, so it's fair enough in the context of your life at this time.

We buried my brother in law earlier this week, so I know a bit about black too.

Ces Adorio said...

Thank you, kindly.

audrey said...

Sometimes BLACK is the only place I can find quiet and peace.