6/8/13

Guinisa nga Talong



I love organic gardening. Earlier this afternoon, my son gave me three oriental eggplants from his garden.  I decided to saute' them. This is Guinisa nga Talong. It is a tasty aromatic dish. The combination of the olive oil-sautéed garlic, onions, and tomatoes is absorbed by the eggplant. It will tickle your palate. Ingredients: 3 small to medium-sized eggplants, ripe tomatoes, onions, fresh garlic cloves, water, olive oil, garlic powder, Mrs. Dash salt-free seasoning blend. Cooking time: 20 minutes. Soften the sliced eggplants in water; combine garlic, onions and tomatoes; add olive oil; saute' until onions are translucent; add Mrs. Dash and garlic powder to taste. You may add salt if you so desire. 



 
 




Gallery
 - Behance -  Google + - Society 6

4 comments:

Rick Forrestal said...

I can smell your delicious meal. I can taste it.
I love this time of year, all the fresh veggies.
Love this poat.

Arija said...

Delicious! There is nothing like food fresh from the garden. I am so glad your son has inherited the food growing gene from your parents.

steveroni said...

FROM PALETTE TO PALATE...

SO! Another page. Your catalogue of art-talent fell into the skillet this time. And YES, I also can smell and taste this dish of freshness. Ces, I can shut my eyes, concentrate, and smell just about anything smellable.

Sinner that I am--still like a piece of flesh tossed into the vegetable mix--or sidebarred.
Is your "dishes" blog going back to its roots. (Remember that Attorney General Lady who called them "Ruts"?) LOL!
NOTE: "Ruts" rhymes with "Nuts"
TSUP!

k.h.whitaker said...

This makes me so hungry. Now I have to go cook something ;)