Ah! What's going on? What's with this interactive - not, posts I have been publishing lately, you ask. Not much. It's a personal issue. I cannot leave anything out here just by itself. I am not like other bloggers. They can take a break and leave for weeks, months years. I on the other hand can't do that. I either have to "endorse" something to someone or close it, erase it, delete it. No one wants to take over my blog. Haha! I understand.I promised my sister that I won't delete my blog any longer. I promised my daughter I won't burn my drawings or paintings. So now I am stuck. It's the 29th of February at 1:21 AM. What am I doing up this late? I was working. First I worked late and went home late. Went to bed early but could not sleep and Fate was kind enough to spare me from insomnia, it called me to work again. So at least I am not having a sleepless night but a working night. It's all in how one views things, particularly the way I view things. So we have an extra day. A friend forwarded me this email which I usually dislike and therefore delete but this morning, I accidentally read it and it caught my attention. These are 5 questions on what to do with this extra day.
- What’s going well? (No, really. What can you celebrate?
- What are you trying to ignore? (That irritating stuff that you’re tolerating. Or that call to Great Work that’s making your palms sweat?)
- What’s boring you? (”Comfort is boredom with good PR.”)
- How do you want to be remembered? (What’s the ending you want to write for your life?
- Who do you love? (And why aren’t you spending more time with these people?)