Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Drawing You Drawing Me, There Is Nothing We Can't Do

Drawing My Favorite Illustrator (Bella Sinclair) Drawing Me Drawing An Acorn. Pigment ink on 9"x12" Bristol Board.


"Will you please draw me drawing an acorn?"
"Sure! Will you please draw me drawing you drawing an acorn?"
"Sure, here you go!"

I am re-posting this because my dearest friend Bella Sinclair finally posted her drawing - oooooohhhhhh so wonderful! Thank you! Thank you! Every time Bella draws me, my heart somersaults! What an honor. Thank you! Oh I love you so much, my dearest sisterfriend! Tsup!

Here's the challenge:

Do you think we can continue this cycle? Pity the fifth illustrator drawing the fourth illustrator drawing the third illustrator drawing the second illustrator drawing Ces drawing an acorn. You think we can pull this? You get the point, right? So who gets to draw the fifth illustrator? It's only fair that I should. I will draw the fifth illustrator drawing the fourth illustrator drawing the third illustrator drawing the second illustrator drawing Ces drawing an acorn. Here's the caveat, you have to incorporate the last illustrator's drawing in your drawing.

So?